All staff and directors connected with ‘Paws in the City’ agree to:
- Strive to improve industry standards.
- Promote responsible pet ownership.
- Strive to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Always provide customers with clear and current information about products and services in a polite and professional manner.
- Ensure all staff are appropriately trained to carry out their job and that they have a comprehensive understanding of company products, services and procedures.
- Minimise the environmental impact of their business wherever possible.
- Promote best practice in animal welfare by observing the Five Welfare Needs: Diet, Accommodation, Wellness, Sociability, and Behaviour.
- Maintain their working environment to ensure it is fit for purpose.
- Abide by all current legislation relative to the business.
- Not bring the pet industry or divisional associations into disrepute.
Paws in the City has members of:
Paws in the City proudly supports: